Apple brings the total number of markets to 69
There are still a lot of paths left along iPhone 6’s journey and Apple recently announced that the two new phones, the iPhone 6 and the 6 Plus, have been introduced in 36 new countries this month. This brings the total number of markets to 69 with the latest rollouts taking place in India and Monaco along with China on Friday.
“Apple today announced that iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, the biggest advancements in iPhone history, will arrive in 36 additional countries and territories across Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America and Africa by the end of October. iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will be available in a total of 69 countries and territories by the end of the month and are on track to be available in more than 115 countries by the end of the year, making this the fastest iPhone rollout ever.”
Following is the schedule for the iPhone 6 arrival in different markets;
• Friday, October 17: China, India and Monaco
• Thursday, October 23: Israel
• Friday, October 24: Czech Republic, French West Indies, Greenland, Malta, Poland, Reunion Island and South Africa
• Thursday, October 30: Bahrain and Kuwait
• Friday, October 31: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, South Korea, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Thailand
The two models were originally launched in the US, France, Canada, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore, United Kingdom, Australia and Japan and on September 26th, 24 other countries were added to this list. The launch in China was delayed more than expected due to some regulatory issues but it’s finally getting the much talked about Apple phone.