Youtube released the Top 10 Ads of 2014 and only one Super Bowl ad is among them.
The Youtube Rewind 2014 trending videos have been released. Among the top trending Youtube video lists, Youtube also ranked the ads for 2014 again. This year only one Super Bowl ad made the top 10. This is quite surprising considering the effort and money that go into Super Bowl ads.
The Budweiser Super Bowl Ad Puppy Love ranks third. The Nike Football commercials for the Soccer World Cup in Brazil take the top two spots. Super Bowl 2015 advertisers need to step up their game to make their ads stay relevant online.
Youtube users are spending more time watching videos from brands than ever before – more than 1 billion minutes of the top 10 ads this year alone. And while the top ads are nearly 50 percent longer this year compared to last year, averaging around 3 minutes each, users stayed tuned longer, spending around 50 percent more time watching them.
YouTube took the ads released in 2014 and evaluated them against metrics including audience engagement metrics (watch time, likes, shares), video views, and audience retention metrics (how much of a video people watched) to come up with our leaderboard of the top ads of 2014 on YouTube.
Top 10 Ads on Youtube of 2014
- Nike Football: Winner Stays. ft. Ronaldo, Ney/3/Jr., Rooney, Ibrahimović, Iniesta & more
- Nike Football: The Last Game ft. Ronaldo, Ney/3/Jr., Rooney, Zlatan, Iniesta & more
- Budweiser Super Bowl XLVIII Commercial — “Puppy Love”
- Always #LikeAGirl
- Devil Baby Attack
- Duracell: Trust Your Power – NFL’s Derrick Coleman, Seattle Seahawks
- Galaxy Note 4 — Then And Now
- P&G Thank You, Mom , Pick Them Back Up , Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Global Be(er) Responsible Day , “Friends Are Waiting” , Budweiser
- Heineken , Routine Interruptions , The Payphone with Fred Armisen
I4U News will again bring you full coverage of the Super Bowl 2015 Ads. The Super Bowl 2015 will take place on February 1, 2015 in Arizona. The Super Bowl XLIX game will be played in the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. NBC is broadcasting the Super Bowl 2015. The Super Bowl 2015 Halftime Show will be performed by Katy Perry.
Share this Story
You Might Also Like
Read the Latest from I4U News