CES 2014 highlights: Top ten Apple accessories from the industry
I4U hardly takes any rest and it is always busy in bringing the latest news for its loyal readers. With the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 only a few days away, we are now working even harder to bring in the best of new updates of this event for the people who have been eagerly waiting for this event.
Don’t Miss: Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2016
The CES 2014 to be held in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2014 will be displaying some amazing gadgets, products, gizmos as well as new technology. Among those, Apple accessories are considered as one of the biggest attractions in this trade show. A big number of companies are participating in this show and they will be introducing their new innovation as well as display some of their best Apple accessories. If you are also looking for quality Apple accessories, the show could be a great venue to start your search as well. In the below, we are listing some of the highlights
- WattPlus 1700mAh Ultra-Slim Battery Case for iPhone 5S/5 from Avance Electronics
- WattPlus 1700mAh Designer Edition Battery Case for iPhone 5S/5 from Avance Electronics
- 1.2A Micro-Slim USB Universal Car Charger with Micro-USB Cable from Avance Electronics
- 2.1A Micro-Slim USB Universal Car Charger from Avance Electronics
- Dual USB Car Charger, 3.4A output/17Watts from Avance Electronics
- Stereo Superior Sound In-ear Headphones with Microphone from Avance Electronics
- Jewel Ballistic case for iPhone 5 from Ballistic Case Company
- TOUGH JACKET MAXX Ballistic case for iPhone 5 from Ballistic Case Company
- JOT TOTE Stylus carrier for iPad Mini from Adonit
- Sanctuary 4 charger from Bluelounge
These products have been sorted out by our expert peers and in each of these products hold a huge potential for improved productivity for both the businesses and the individuals. If you want to know more about them, you should act now as the CES 2014 will last only a few days. For the time being keep visiting our I4U updates.
Cyber Week: Find the Best Cyber Deals