CES 2015 will feature the Leef iBRIDGE, a Mobile Flash Drive for iOS Devices

CES 2015 will feature the Leef iBRIDGE, a Mobile Flash Drive for iOS Devices


It is iOS memory in a foreshortened form. The Leef iBRIDGE will get featured at the CES 2015.

Leef is about to unveil its mobile flash drive and it will bear the term iBRIDGE. It is especially designed for Apple iOS contraptions. The dudes at Apple are lucky ducks alright. They will be getting a new device on their company’s platform and that too without the asking.

The device is streamlined, slim as jim and easily applicable. It goes all the way up until a 256 GB capacity. And it is a styleworthy introjectible memory appliance that is ideal for iPhones, iPods and iPads (there will be plenty of them at the CES 2015).

Consumers /4/use up all the space in the memory bank and it will not get depleted as will be evident at the CES 2015. Pictures, video clips and musical audio segments will never need to be offloaded.

The storage capacity is virtually infinite. Now isn’t that a very good thing indeed. Although Android has had many similar devices in the past but this one that is being featured in the CES 2015 is solely for Apple appliances.


Leef has the capacity to allow its iBRIDGE to plug in with Apple devices via lightning antennae. The number of things that are possible thanks to this means of technological evolution are: revision of camera roll to delete pics of the phone, storage of songs and movies, clicking of photographs and last but not least sharing of info and images.

The fashion statement that is the iBRIDGE has designer techno-genes (metaphorically speaking) and a wide capacitation. The CES 2015 will feature this super-superior high quality material coated device that means so much to those who can’t wait to get their hands on it once it comes on the technological market.

The uses of the device are manifold and myriad. It is multifunctional and very sturdy. There are no imperfections since it is a seamless and joined-up whole that is the gadget. The gizmo will miraculously use up only 1% of your mobile device’s battery while the remaining 99% could be best put to other uses.

The CES 2015 will be showing you the ins and outs of this product from Leef which defies the imagination and gives you a pleasant surprise. Be on the lookout or even better book a first class ticket to Nevada and attend the CES 2015 show in Las Vegas if you want a piece of the action.    

You /4/Also Like


Share this Story

Follow Us
Follow I4U News on Twitter

Follow I4U News on Facebook


Read the Latest from I4U News

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *