Kossel mini D.I.Y. 3D Printer contains all the parts and screws to both the board and so on, all of the wiring has been plugs, no welding, reducing both the trouble refuting the wrong line!
The Kossel Mini DIY 3D Printer has come in at the perfect time. If you had been worrying about spending the entire holidays getting bored being a couch potato then you are in luck because you can start your own project with this DIY 3D printing kit which you can purchase from the Brando website for only $580. The Kossel is a parametric delta robot 3D printer, built by Johann in Seattle, USA, based on his Rostock prototype and is named after Albrecht Kossel, German biochemist and pioneer in the study of genetics.
In order to build your own 3D printing desktop machines all you need is this 3D printing contains which comes as a complete package and the good news is that you wont be needing any soldering for the installation process. Part of the 3D printer is a print area of 170mm diameter by 240mm high cylinder which has been placed onto a non-heated glass round printing plate.
This kit is a complete package which includes Arduino Mega 2560 compatible board along with a handy LCD monitor and SD card reader and all this is accompanied with the complete instructions which you would be needing to construct your DIY 3D printer and begin 3D printing your own designs using PLA or ABS plastic filaments.
- Technical Specifications:
- Print speed: 60 mm / sec.
- Resolution: 100 steps / mm
- Repeat Positioning: about 0.03 mm
- Printing Sizes: 170mm diameter, 240mm high cylinder
- Frame width: 300 mm
- Frame height: 630 mm
- Print Platform: non-heated glass Round
- Print Head Weight: about 50 grams
- Automatic printing platform automatically more positive
- 28 x printouts
- 3 x metal rails
- 12 x 20mm aluminum square (more stable than 15mm aluminum square)
- 6 x has assembled carbon fiber pushrod even Ball 4 x stepper motor X, Y, Z axis and chassis with planetary gear extruder
- 1 x automatic stabilizer bars
- 3 x 16-tooth ring synchronous belts and synchronous gear J-Head 0.4mm print-head, use 1.75mm gum
- RAMPS 1.4 compatible board
- Arduino Mega 2560 is compatible board
- 2004 LCD monitor with SD Card Reader
- 110-240V AC adapter and power cord,
- USB Cable
- 190mm glass platform
- 4cm fan
- Plug-oriented wiring, Perlin, limiting system, PTFE tubes, screws and nut etc.
For Install manual and Settings click Here.
Share this Story
You Might Also Like
Read the Latest from I4U News