The nitty-gritty on iOS 8 and OS X 10.10 is given here. Read on to know everything about the 10,000 features that go with these two operating systems.
Apple’s annual 2014 Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is now official. And Apple can release its next generation iOS and Mac OS in its upcoming event. Let’s start with the iOS 8. Its codename is Okemo. It is the future edition of Apple’s software for its various platforms. It of course replaces iOS 7.
- The Healthbook featured in it measures many things including: heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar, respiratory rate and weight of the individual.
- There is even an emergency card section that records the person’s vital statistics such as blood group and any medication he or she is using.
- Then we come to the mapping facility. The present maps given have fine-tuned cartography, crystal clear signs and authentic notation. The improvements are obvious.
- Coming to iTunes Radio, the accessibility of this facility for users will be made easier. As for the music application which goes on it, it will afford the listeners hours of pleasurable sounds.
- Then it is time for Voice over LTE. This allows the calls you make to be transferred over LTE instead of 3G.
- In messages, the auto-deletion of threads is a fine capability that is provided with no strings attached.
- Then the notification center includes in its repertoire missed notifications.
- The text edit and game center features lend a lot of meaning to the whole ensemble.
- As for the performance of iOS , it is to be much faster and efficient than the previous version.
- CarPlay is a prominent fixture too. Its inclusion on Wi-Fi is a blessing indeed.
- Finally, inter-application communication is being considered for the system.
As for the OS X 10.10, it has been codenamed Syrah. The platform has undergone design revamping that has left it virtually unrecognizable. It is indeed a far cry from the by-now defunct OS X.
As for the hardware options available so far they include:
- MacBook Air,
- MacBook Pro,
- Mac mini,
- iMac and last but not least the
- Mac Pro.
These hardware choices will go very well with the OS X 10.10. At last, coming to the coverage issues, the WWDC 2014 will get convened in June for a period of five days. Both iOS 8 and OS X 10.10 will get showcased at the event. And after their introduction into the market, the world will be a much better place (at least technologically).
You /4/Also Like
Share this Story
Read the Latest from I4U News