The Light flow app is particularly useful for those users who find it difficult to manage and/or respond to their notifications. Light flow ideally allows you to take full control of the notifications on your Smartphone. The app allows you to set different sound patterns on mobile vibration in order to alert you for your notifications.
- 3-color LED
- A large number of colors flashing system
- Sound system that can synchronize with the vibration of the phone in order to alert the user
- Varying patterns for alerting about different alerts
- Different color patterns can be created for a particular notification.
- Sound patterns can also be added for notification which can sync with the vibration of the phone.
- The app can also easily support the third party supported apps which includes Facebook messenger and several other such messaging applications.
- Your phone contacts can be masked with a particular LED light flash pattern which can be unique for any contact in the contacts list.
- Can be downloaded for free from the respective Apple or Android app stores
- Notifications can be set up for a variety of apps
- The notifications can be customized as per your preference and ease of accessing or responding to the notification
- The newer versions have more tablet friendly design
- It also has a Telegram contact specific notifications options
- The range of colors is not supported by all the Smartphone
- Some phones are not able to keep their notification LED light flashing all the time
- Some phones don’t have the light blinking facility and can only manage to keep the light ON for the desired amount of time
It is a fantastic and useful app which can smartly assist you with your notifications. You can prioritize your notifications easily by assigning a certain pattern to it using the LED lights and mobile phone’s vibration facility. This makes it ideal to be used for users who are over-occupied by the number of notifications on their phone.
Download links: Google Play
Share this Story
You Might Also Like
Read the Latest from I4U News