Photo Credit: Getty Images
- The NFL Experience is one of Super Bowl XLIX’s pre-game events.
- It features various games and exhibits for fans to enjoy.
- It runs from Jan. 24-Feb. 1, 2015.
The National Football League will feature the NFL Experience Engineered by GMC at the Phoenix Convention Center from Jan. 24 to Feb. 1, 2015 as a prelude to Super Bowl XLIX.
According to the NFL’s official website, the NFL Experience is defined as “pro football’s interactive theme park offering participatory games, displays, entertainment attractions, youth football clinics and free autograph sessions from NFL players.” It will be held at the Phoenix Convention Center from Jan. 24 to Feb. 1, 2015.
Tickets to the event can be purchased at TicketMaster.com. They can also be bought two hours before doors open on the inclusive dates. Ticket price for adults is $35 while children 12 and younger can go in for $20, per NFL.com.
NFL Experience Family Pack packages can be utilized on Jan. 24-25 and Jan. 27-29. A 4-pack includes two adults and two children for $95, a five-pack includes two adults and two children for $105 while a six-pack includes two adults and four children for $120, per NFL.com.
Current and former military personnel will receive a 50 percent discount for tickets purchased at the box office. NFL.com stresses this discount is courtestesy of USAA, the league’s official military appreciation sponsor.
For an extra amount of money, fans can avail of NFLXtra, a privilege which gives them priority access to several NFL experience attractions, per NFL.com:
- Autograph Stage (1 autograph for each NFLXtra purchase)
- Vince Lombardi Trophy (1 photo for each NFLXtra purchase)
- Interactive games (unlimited access)
- Play60 Clinic Field (unlimited access)
The NFL.com update says each NFLXtra ticket costs $60 for adults and $50 for children 12 years and younger.
Among the attractions are games (GMC’s Professional Grade Challenge, NFL Extra Points Kick issued by Barclaycard, Bridgestone’s Punt, Pass and Kick, etc.), NFLPlay60Zone (Kid’s Long Snap, Kid’s Quarterback Challenge, Gear Up & Go, etc.) and exhibits (Pro Football Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Fan Gallery, Entertainment Stage, etc.).
The operating hours for the NFL Experience Engineered by GMC are as follows:
- Jan. 24: 10:00 am-10:00 pm
- Jan. 25: 10:00 am-8:00 pm
- Jan. 26: 3:00 pm-10:00 pm
- Jan. 27: 3:00 pm-10:00 pm
- Jan. 28: 3:00 pm-10:00 pm
- Jan. 29: 3:00 pm-10:00 pm
- Jan. 30: 3:00 pm-10:00 pm
- Jan. 31 10:00 am-10:00 pm
- Feb. 1: 10:00 am-2:00 pm
The NFL stresses the only authorized outlet for selling NFL Experience tickets is TicketMaster.com. The list of players who will be signing autographs will be released on Jan. 16, 2015. According to NFL.com, “Player appearances are subject to change without notice or refund.”
The league also lists several prohibited items for the NFL Experience Engineered by GMC:
- Alcohol (unless purchased at an NFL venue)
- Food (unless purchased at an NFL venue)
- Animals (except assistive animals)
- Beverage (unless purchased at an NFL venue)
- Bags over 12″ x 12″ (diaper bags are permitted)
- Coolers (of any size)
- Firearms, weapons, knives and explosives
- Only small cameras will be allowed (those with lenses six inches or longer will be prohibited)
- Binocular cases and camera bags
Share this Story
You Might Also Like
Read the Latest from I4U News