Credit: Getty Images
Famous host Tamron Hall tore a muscle due to excessive screaming at the haunted house.
Tamron Hall went to the Haunted House in New Jersey for some fun on Friday evening. The tour resulted in a tearing of some of her vocal muscles. The haunted house of New Jersey is very famous for all the horror that you can handle at a time. The hosts Tamron Hall, Natalie Morales and Willie Geist of TODAY planned a visit to the haunted house and had a really horrifying time in hallways.
It was revealed in the morning show that she had a deep tear in her muscle due to a lot of screaming for about 20 minutes. Psychologists say that people are attracted towards haunted places as they find a thrill in experiencing the supernatural. People are also fascinated by paranormal powers and want to experience them despite being afraid of them.
It was reported that Tamron Hall was taken to the hospital after she returned from the haunted house. She was taken there because she had a searing pain in her throat. After a thorough medical examination, it was revealed that she had a muscle tear due to excessive and nonstop screaming. She had screamed so much at that place for hours that it had led to a torn muscle in her throat.
As Halloween is approaching more and more people are turning towards haunted stuff. Having a feared stimulus in front gives an adrenaline rush to one’s body that makes it ready for any kind of danger. The rush can be experienced at times of fear. However this adrenaline rush has caused several deaths at times when the horror stimulus becomes exaggerated. As adrenaline increases in amount at this kind of situation so the body gets an overdose of it which is pretty harmful as well. This causes many organs to fail and a person can eventually die.
Tamron Hall might also have suffered from this kind of problem when she faced horror at the haunted house in New Jersey. Halloween celebrations and parties let us explore the darker side of human beings but we should always stay within our limits.