Assassin’s Creed Facebook
Yannis Mallat, CEO of Ubisoft Montreal & Toronto apologize to the players of Assassin’s Creed on the behalf of the company.
The game, Assassin’s Creed was among the most anticipated game by Ubisoft. The development teams at Ubisoft had worked really hard in order to make this game a remarkable experience. They had dedicated a tremendous amount of passion, energy and skill to the creation of the game.
For Ubisoft people it was hard work of many years, a culmination of new technologies and amazing ideas. The uniqueness, hard work and the advance technological factors are the core pillars of Assassin’s Creed. Not only this, the launch of the game was also among the most anticipated moment by thousands of players who wanted to truly experience and enjoy the next generation of Assassin’s Creed.
However, the most anticipated game was a big disaster on its launch. All the technical issues and unexpected bugs kept the players from truly enjoying the game. The overall quality of Assassin’s Creed was diminished due to the unexpected technical issues and bugs. In order to overcome these issues the company came up with an update, but in vain. Finally, the company has decided to give the angry fans and players a long deserved apology.
Recently, the CEO of Ubisoft, Yannis Mallat apologized players for all the trouble they had to go through. He said that the company is really sorry for the inconvenience and all the unexpected bugs and technical issues. He then said that on behalf of Ubisoft and the entire team of Assassin’s Creed he apologizes for the problems that did not let the players enjoy the game to its fullest potential.
So far the company has released a number of patches in order to resolve all the issues reported by the players. Many of these issues have been set right in the first two patches and recently, Ubisoft has released another patch which primarily focuses on problems related to game’s stability, connectivity and performance matchmaking, menus and gameplay.
An important message about the latest #ACUnity update from Yannis Mallat >> http://t.co/s4swuIUITD || pic.twitter.com/OgHAHtRHJB— Ubisoft (@Ubisoft) November 26, 2014
The company is making the upcoming Assassin’s Creed Unity Dead Kings DLC free for all its users in order to show the company’s appreciation for the users continued support. And the people who have already acquired the season pass will be compensated with another Ubisoft game for free such as The Crew, Watch Dogs, Black Flag, Assassin’s Creed IV, Just Dance 2015 or Rayman Legends.
Mallat said that the company is really working hard in order to fix all the bugs and technical issues present in Assassin’s Creed and to do so user feedback is very important. Thus, the company would like the players to send as much feedback as possible. He then said that, the team of Assassin’s Creed is really working hard in order to improve the overall quality of the game. It’s just a matter of time when the players will be able to play the bug free Assassin’s Creed and enjoy the game to its fullest potential, according to the CEO of Ubisoft.