QuickOffice is an iOS & Android app that allows you to view, create, and edit Microsoft Office documents, presentations, and spreadsheets. It is the best mobile office suite that you can use to create and edit Microsoft Office files on your mobile phones and tablets. It is free and available for all iOS and Android devices that you can access with your Google account.
- Create, edit and view Microsoft Office documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- You can open and view PDF files also.
- It gives you free storage of 15GB.
- It is free, easy and quick mobile app for creating, editing and viewing Microsoft Files.
- Also accessible when you have no internet connectivity.
- You can also insert images and tables.
- You can email your files right from the app.
QuickOffice is a free app for iOS and Android devices. It is very easy to set up; just download the QuickOffice App from the iOS or Android Market, sign in with your Google account, and start working from your phones and tablets.
- Easy to use and very quick to create, edit, and view documents
- It can attach files to emails
- The app supports Google Docs, SugarSync, Dropbox, Evernote and MobileMe
- You can save files to the cloud and then share them via Email, Bluetooth and SMS
- Lets you view PDF files
- 15GB free storage
- Many of the Microsoft Office formatting options are missing
- Not a good view of Excel Spreadsheets on iPhones
QuickOffice is a must have app on your mobile phones and tablets as it works extremely well except its minor drawbacks. It is being used universally. It is the best mobile office suite that allows you to do almost everything just like Microsoft Office. The best part is you can access your files when you are offline if you have stored your files in Google Drive Account. QuickOffice App is the best option for those who wants to create, edit, and view files right from their mobile phones and tablets.
Download links: (not available anymore)
Share this Story
You Might Also Like
Read the Latest from I4U News